Case Study: Digital Marketing
Laures Academy specializes in providing courses to upgrade the careers of professionals. They also conduct seminars, conferences, in-house training, workshops, and other related events. They organize and conduct courses on electricals, Data analytics, project management, and similar courses. The company’s major revenue was from the courses and training they conduct which are signed up by leads only through offline means. The majority of the signups are acquired through traditional offline or personal selling.
Since the company wanted to grow its business, it wanted to promote its business online to generate more sign-ups for its courses. Their awareness of the courses and as a brand are slim. Due to their slim digital presence, we recommended that they can promote digitally and establish themselves well in the online media. We also worked on a structure to optimize their website and initiate them to social media platforms for better lead generation through digital marketing.
To achieve the online business goals we have formulated a digital presence and marketing strategy
Objective: 40+ enrolments every month
Google Search, Google Display Network, Facebook, Instagram, and Email Marketing
- Increasing website traffic to 4000 unique visitors every month
- 50+ unique social media engagements with the prospects every month
- Social Media brand reach should be around 15,000 every month
- Lead generation of about 100+ students every month
- Increasing website traffic by 40% every month
- Increasing social media engagement by 30% every month
- Increase course enquiries by 20% every month
- Increasing student enrollments by 20% every month
There are numerous challenges that arise when promoting the brand to fulfill the marketing objectives. They are listed below.
- Since it’s a new brand, It has become a difficult task to educate target audience about the brand and it’s services
- Gaining the target audience’s interest in courses has been slow because of lack of familiarity about the brand
- In the first 3 months, the cost per customer acquisition is high, where the amount of marketing spend has been expensive
After executing the strategy to create a strong digital brand’s presence, the results were better than expected from all the digital marketing activities.