Jothi Store & Flower shop
Case Study: Digital Marketing
Jothi Store is a well-known all-in-one enterprise that offers a wide range of products with high standards of customer experience for their offline customers.
Jothi Store and Flower Shop were established in 1960 and offers wide range of retail products across Singapore. These include religious statues of various elements, prayer items, handicrafts, Indian cosmetics (Lakme, Shahnaz Husain etc), traditional Ayurvedic medicinal items, Indian cultural dance items, household utensils, electrical grinders and floral arrangements and garlands for all occasions.
Jothi store was performing pretty well offline but when compared to competitors, the online presence and reach were marginally low. The majority of the customers are acquired through offline campaigns and through channel partners which incurred high cost per acquisition.
Since Jothi Store wanted to grow its business, they wanted to promote their business online to generate more leads to their business. We recommended having a strong digital presence as a first-place which is followed by content marketing and lead generation campaigns gradually.
To achieve the online business goals we have formulated a Digital Marketing Strategy
Objective: 1000+ new customers annually
Google Search, Google Display Network, Facebook and Instagram
Increasing website traffic to 15000 unique bi-monthly visitors
Social media brand reach should be around 50,000 every month
Social media engagement should be more than 15% with Customers every month
Increase in acquisition to 100+ customers every month
Increase in acquisition to 1000+ customers annually
- Increase in Website traffic by 30% every month
- Increase in social media engagement by 25% every month
- Increase in return visitors to the website every month by 15%
- Increase in product checkouts by 10% every month
There are numerous challenges that arise when promoting the brand to fulfill the marketing objectives. They are listed below.
- Since there is so much competition and there is ever growing e-commerce market
- Customers looking for best e-commerce brands for a better shopping experience
- Lack of good budget for digital marketing restricted us from reaching brand’s marketing communications to more potential customers