Case Study: Digital Marketing
D’learning sparks Montessori has its unique way of making children explore and learn things by themselves with a carefully crafted curriculum. Their programmes provide students with opportunities to realise their potential and prepare them well for Primary school and beyond.
Their Programmes are developed with key areas of learning which are Literacy, Numeracy, Practical Life, Sensorial Culture, Specialised Music Programme, Character development, Values, Confidence, Independence, Nurturing, Natural, Curiosity.
Since this is a new montessori, they want to promote and enroll children to their programmes. As social media is the best way to reach and engage with parents, we have suggested to start promoting in Social media to engage with parents and build a brand’s community.
To achieve the online business goals we have formulated a digital marketing strategy.
Objective: 200 enrolments annually
Google Search, Facebook and Instagram
- Increasing Website traffic to 100 unique visitors every month
- Social media engagement by 20 Parents every month
- Social Media Brand reach should be around 4,000 every month
- Increasing enrolments to two children every month
- Increasing website traffic by 40% every 2 months
- Increasing social media engagement by 30% every 2 months
- Increasing enrolments by 5% every month
There are numerous challenges that arise when promoting the brand to fulfill the marketing objectives. They are listed below.
- Since it’s new montessori and there are so many competitors in the market it’s difficult for the target audience to recognize and enroll to the school
- As the Market is fragmented when its early childhood education, it’s difficult to penetrate and make more admissions for the school in quick time
- The cost per acquisition was high due to the competition and the market response towards a new montessori
After executing the strategy to create a strong digital brand’s presence, the results were better than expected from all the digital marketing activities.